New York Mesothelioma Lawyer
For decades, asbestos was used in industrial buildings and other job sites throughout New York and across the country, exposing workers to this dangerous carcinogen and putting them at risk for the form of cancer known as mesothelioma.
New York asbestos attorney Joseph P. Williams and the team at Williams Law Firm, P.C. are dedicated advocates for asbestos exposure victims and their families. If you or a loved one developed mesothelioma or lung cancer after possible contact with asbestos at a New York job site, call us at 855-575-MESO (6376).
IBM’S USE OF ASBESTOS
IBM maintained a number of structures in New York that contained asbestos or in which products with asbestos were used.
IBM facilities in which workers may have been exposed to asbestos include:
- IBM BUILDING NO. 1 IN POUGHKEEPSIE, NEW YORK
- IBM BUILDING NO. 14 IN ENDICOTT, NEW YORK
- IBM BUILDING NO. 300 IN FISHKILL, NY
- IBM BUILDING NOS. 315, 320 AND 330 IN EAST FISHKILL, NEW YORK
- IBM BUILDING AT 54TH STREET AND 1ST AVENUE IN NEW YORK, NY
- IBM BUILDING IN ARMONK, NEW YORK
- IBM BUILDING IN KETCHUAN, NEW YORK
- IBM BUILDING IN KINGSTON, NEW YORK
- IBM BUILDING IN PINEBRIDGE, NEW YORK
- IBM BUILDING IN PURCHASE, NEW YORK
- IBM BUILDING IN WHITE PLAINS, NEW YORK
Although asbestos has been removed from these sites, or the sites themselves demolished and the asbestos abated, many workers faced regular exposure to asbestos while constructing or maintaining the facilities. Because mesothelioma can take upward of 40 years for symptoms to become evident, those who worked at these IBM locations may only now be demonstrating signs of mesothelioma or asbestos-related lung cancer.
CALL 855-575-MESO (6376) FOR A FREE CASE EVALUAION
New York asbestos lawyer Joseph P. Williams is proud to represent asbestos exposure victims and their families from New York and nationwide. Our firm has helped victims of this toxin recover millions through settlements and trial verdicts.
CONTACT US TODAY AND START FIGHTING FOR WHAT YOU DESERVE.